my SIMPLE PLEASURES include:
1. I love my husband!

I love the simple things about us... I love singing and dancing in the kitchen while cooking together. I love watching him love on our furry kiddos and especially love watching him dance with Toby. (that's more humerus than anything). I love the cute little notes on our message board about "spending time with the wifey." I love our walks, picnics indoors and outdoors, I love doing absolutely anything with him and our cute little fam of four!
2. I love my kiddos kisses and morning hugs3. I love when the song I want to hear comes on the radio... as if it was meant specifically for me. (sadly my radio has been broken for some time... but originally this was true)
4. I love getting a hand written note in the mail
5. I love taking long scalding hot showers with no intention of going anywhere
6. I love texts from friends just to say hello and they were thinking of me
7. I love fresh baked cookies hot out of the oven
8. I love casual Fridays... honestly most days are casual Fridays!
9. I love long drives and road trips... riding in the passengers seat going absolutely anywhere
10. I love camping... it's sadly been a little cold for that but do look forward to some opportunities in the future
11. I love when I want to go out to dinner or a have a specific dessert and Ray suggests it before I ever mention it
12. I love how excited the puppies get when I come home. I really love being needed! (not too sure how my neighbors feel tho;)
13. I love my sweet calls from my sister-in-laws and especially when I talk to my niece! It always melts my heart to hear her sweet little voice
14. I love catching up with my mom and knowing that we could seriously speak for hours about absolutely nothing
15. I love knowing that my kids already have arranged marriages:) Kristin this ones for you!!!
16. I love surprises but am so bad about them b/c I constantly want to know what it is
17. I love movie marathon nights... I just love putting on oversized pjs and a sweater curling up on the couch and vegging out!
18. I love craft projects and look forward to doing many more very soon. Ray got me my first sewing machine! yay!
19. I love keeping a daily planner and write in it several times a day! ha! Organized adventurist?!?!
20. I love planning theme parties and try to find any reason for a photo opt
21. I love having support during races... having someone yell my name to give me just a little bit more energy to finish the next 10 or so miles. Funny story... during the White Rock 1/2 Marathon people would yell... "Go Alicia!" And I would think to myself... how do they know me... really they were just reading the name on my bib... but it was still a super cool feeling! Plus I had my best friends support
22. This one is a catch 22. I'm not usually a fan of waking up before the alarm but it is always nice to have that extra time before it goes off
23. I love tax refunds! WHOOP!
24. I love fresh bread at restaurants... I probably love it too much!
25. I love spending rainy days inside playing games and watching movies
26. I love eating with little forks and spoons... it makes things last longer! ha!
27. I love when we get to a restaurant and their is no wait
28. I love when the puppies tilt their head to let me know they are really listening;)
29. I love when my husband lifts both of his eye brows... it makes me laugh
30. I love not having to drive in traffic.
31. I love getting my hair did... but only when they do it right... it can't be hard to cut layers right?!?!
32. I love a bowl of tortilla soup on a cold night
33. I love a pair of perfect fitting jeans
34. I love being early... let's be honest... before Ray and I got married we were fashionably late many a time.... but as our great friends commented since we've gotten married we've been better about it! Yay!
35. I love a full tank of gas in my car. I am really nervous when it gets to about a quarter of a tank... afraid I will be stranded right then and there. ha
36. I love sticking my toes into white powdery sand at a beach.
37. I love going shopping for a vacation
38. I love sweet tea... it's nice not having to keep emptying little pink packets every few minutes to get the right consistency. Again I have a sweet tooth.
39. I love making power points... of everything!
40. I love looking at my wedding & engagement ring realizing that yes I am actually married... I also love using the term husband. I love it for so many reasons... but one is because it makes me feel like a grown up... even though I'll be 26 this year. ha!
These are just many of the things I love. What are your simple pleasures?!?!
Love,
Alicia

awww see i so dont have the time to do huge blogs liek that but i sure do love reading them.. We mis you guys so very much and you will have a phone call really soon... love you tons
ReplyDelete