
Thanks Farrah (my wonderful sister-in-law) for giving me this blog post idea! This Friday, the much anticipated "Dear John" comes out in theaters. I absolutely cannot wait to see it... sadly I don't think it'll be this weekend but definitely sometime soon!
What can I say. I am a softy for tear jerker movies. It must be something about love stories and sappy but heart felt music that really draw me in. In case you were wondering...
The song in the Dear John movie trailer is by Snow Patrol, Set The Fire To The Third Bar. Martha Wainwright did the female vocals.
Plus the movie is written by the same author who created The Notebook! This is huge in my book! So this got me thinking. What are some other movies that will fall into this category that I sadly haven't seen yet. Here are a few...
I can't wait to have a movie watching party... but this time I know it'll have to be with a box of tissues! What are your thoughts on these movies?
Love,
Alicia
the time traveler's wife was a huge dissapointment. Not even close to the Notebook!!
ReplyDelete