So I've gotten some recent feedback about being a little MIA this year well not on my blog and I guess only the past 12 days of it....All I have to say is... 2010 has started off BUSY BUSY BUSY!
On Fridays I used to do a Friday Funtivities post which I loved doing; however, while I do keep up with my blog there is no telling if or when I have the time to write it. For all of my fam and friends that keep up with my to do's;)... this one's for you!
Ray and I started the New Year with some high energy, microphone holding, tambourine playing... ok maybe that was just me... rock'n out to 80s music doing... Family Karaoke! Boy did we have a blast! Our holidays were so wonderful.... we caught up with family and friends and really just some great time with each other... then we came back to work and boy was I... busy busy busy!
I've honestly worked pretty late for the past week and am kind of unsure about my schedule. Ray has been so wonderful and has had dinner on the table and taken care of the pups and apartment all before I even step foot in the door. I have such an amazing husband!
We've also had the opportunity to spend more time with our ABF at the Heights Baptist Church! (ABF stands for Adult Bible Fellowship). We've already had two group date nights and each one is so great getting to know the people in our class. Last night we were able to get with the Parksssss hehe Parks and the Goodings for dinner and a game night! Oh how I love some Apples to Apples and Squint. I'm looking forward to more activities with the group.

Denise & Chase Gooding

Jenna and Trent Parks
Over the next few months we are looking forward to Broomball, an Allen American's Hockey game, girls nights, Poker and Pedicures, Newly Wed and Name that Tune Games. Both Ray and I are super excited about all the fun activities! Also Ray will be in the process of trying to join a Men's Choir Group. More will be told about that in the near future:) My husband is so talented!
Also as I'm sure you've read there are several weddings over the next year, year and 1/2. I am so happy for all my wonderful friends and know this is such a special time in their lives. I am just so excited to help out in any and every way:)
But again my hope is to slow a few things down. I am looking forward to all the new opportunities that 2010 will bring. I look forward to catching up with each and every one of you. Enjoy your weeks:)
Love,
Alicia

No comments:
Post a Comment