Let's be honest... it has been FOREVER since Ray or I have been dancing. And for months Ray has talked about a dance club off 75. So this past Friday, we took advantage and asked our AMAZING friends if they wanted to join us for a double date night. It was an absolute blast!A night of hanging out, dancing, and a late night trip to Taco C! What could be better than that:)

Toby and Mama

The puppies LOVE James!

And we're off to the dance club! Oh Jaylan... too cute:)

The girlies on our double date night!

The Zellners at ORB!

The newly engaged James and Kaylan...or Jaylan to be exact!

Do the Stanky Leg! I love this pic Kaylan!

The blow dryers in the bathroom were ridiculous... "Feel the Power!"... no seriously that's what the label said! Ha!

Typical Kaylan and Alicia Dance;)

Practicing for their first dance at their wedding?!?! j/k! I love you guys! This is Kaylan bustin' a move!

Ray and his dance club twin battling it out on the dance floor!

Look at my man's skills!

Break it down!

Love'n on my husband:)

Yummy Taco C! (queso, chips, and warm tortillas)
So here's to the next double date night dance party!
Love,
Alicia

Is it bad that if I had only one meal to eat for the rest of my life it would probably be chips & queso?!?! Well sadly its not really a meal and I would be 1K lbs but that's not really apart of the deal:) ha!
ReplyDeleteWell it has come to our attention that the Orb has officially closed. So good thing we got our dancing in:)
ReplyDelete