I absolutely love Broomball; however, I never thought I would be so sore afterward. Ha! I fell hard about two times and found it very difficult to stop but it was a great work out and so much fun! My husband was of course on the opposite team and did amazing! I definitely did my best to try to stop him but after random spousal abuse... totally kidding... I realized he might just one up me. BUT... our group prevailed and we still made it out on top. Go Blue Team! I love how much fun we all have together and absolutely look forward to many more monthly activities.
What's Up Wednesday January 2020
6 years ago



I had fun too. I had so much fun editing the pictures. I made your top picture blurry on the edges, and I thought it turned out cute. Ahh I wish we would have known ya'll were doing something afterwards. We were wide awake when we got home. I thought I would crash, but we didn't end up going to bed until 2ish. I haven't been to The Fox in The Hound since college. We used to always watch sports game there.
ReplyDeleteI really do love your photos! Thank you so much for letting me "borrow" them:) I had so much fun at Broomball and wish we could do it again soon! Oh I wish I had seen you guys on the way out. We would have loved for ya'll to come with. I love any place that you can really unwind so we'll for sure have to do it again soon!
ReplyDelete