Everlasting your light will shine when all else fadesNever ending your glory goes beyond all fame
And the cry of my heart is to bring you praise
From the inside out Lord my soul cries out!
I pray this year that I focus more on YOU! And instead of focusing on all the things I cannot control, have faith that there is a plan beyond my personal desires. I need to understand that it is all for something greater than me. I pray that I take the path YOU lead before me and instead of constantly questioning the reasons, take the time to thank YOU for all that you've given me already and realize that everything has a purpose. It may not be the path of my choosing or even the time frame that I ask, but I pray for the mental strength to leave it to YOU for it is through YOU that I will find true happiness! I pray that I trust in myself this year and have the confidence to know my worth. I pray that when I take to time to speak to you it is not only out of selfishness on what I want but really to focus my mind and energy on what YOU want for me. I may not know every story, every phrase, or even every term but know that my heart has been positioned to YOU and my aim is to follow YOU wherever YOU lead.
Love,
Alicia

No comments:
Post a Comment