
Well I want to start this blog post off by saying HAPPY NEW YEAR!
We are officially in a new year and a new decade... a time for new beginnings and amazing opportunity.
These were The Zellner NYE Funtivities!

My hubby and I on our way out for NYE in Dallas :)


Dinner and drinks with friends at The Olive Garden!
After dinner we met up at Family Karaoke in Dallas!

Kaylan: "Bam!" (This is an inside joke from NYE 2009)
Love you girly!

The night consisted of great music, great drinks, great friends, and great times to ring in 2010! Enjoy the pictures from the night (in no specific order:)!
Things to Remember NYE:
1. Olive Garden always has good food and amazing Margaritas! PLUS... no wait... an added bonus!
2. Don't let the outfit fool you, this winter has been C-O-L-D with so much snow! (None on NYE tho:(
3. I really wanted to wear a dress... so I DID! I wore it with pants of course and NO it is tucked in! I do not where dresses that short!
4. You will soon find out if you have not that these red shoes are my signature shoes. I wear them ALL THE TIME! But I love them so that makes it ok:)
5. If you look closely... Ray and I are matchy matchy. This was not intended but super cute for pics!
6. After dinner we had extra time... the Dukes came over and played some Mario on the Wii.
7. Upon arriving at Family Karaoke, Steph was hit on by an extremely irrational random guy. He loved her curly hair as he repeated over and over. Then it was Kaylan's turn! All I have to say is WOW
8. Favorite Songs of the Night: Anything 80s, Journey, Michael Jackson, Eye of the Tiger, a song by Toto, plus some other recent favs!
9. When we Karaoke we go ALL out!
10. Everyone had such an amazing time singing the night away:)
Love,
Alicia Zellner


























No comments:
Post a Comment