Friday, January 15, 2010

Girls Night & My Choir Boy!


Thursday Night Girls Night
with my college roomy!


Now introducing the soon-to-be Mrs. Daniela Cox!

This past Thursday I had the great opportunity of visiting with a wonderful friend! Daniela and I have been getting together quite often since I found out she had moved to the Dallas area over a year (or two ?) ago. We get to do lunch and fun social outings. She is absolutely SO MUCH FUN to be around and I'm so glad we get to spend more time together. But with the holidays it sadly has been a while since I've gotten to see her and catch up on all the BIG news! So we had a fun girls night last night that included pizza, wine, great conversation, and a photo opt of course!


Beautiful bling! PS: Robert you did REAL GOOD!


My girl Daniela and I !


Haha. This picture absolutely cracks me up:) This one's for you lady!

Daniela,
I am so excited for you and Robert. I think that you two make such a great pair and wish you both all the love and happiness in the world. I am so excited and look forward to many more girls nights with you! So here's to next time!

My Choir Boy!

The Vocal Majority:
Practice No. 1

From the beginning, Ray was hooked! For years Ray has wanted to join a choir... and he officially will have his chance!

Ray heard about VM from a friend in our ABF (Adult Bible Fellowship) at the Heights Baptist Church. This past Thursday was his first official practice. But do understand this is a multi layer process and will take many rehearsal visits and a try out before he will be able to officially join. I am so excited for him. This is such an amazing group of talented men and I know he will absolutely love it!

Facebook Status:

Raymond Zellner

Raymond Zellner Just finished my first choir practice in 7 years...and oh how I missed it!

Check out Vocal Majority here.

Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails