So sadly this is the second time this has happened... and I don't know if I should be embarrassed, sad, upset, or amazed! Today for the SECOND time, I picked out a pair of clean jeans, put them on, IT FIT, and then realized they were not mine but my HUSBAND's jeans!?!?!The only reason I realized they were not mine was because they were a tad bit loose and a little too long for me. Plus on the in seem it said Vans not Diva or Elle or something feminine. So I have a couple of different conclusions:
1. Angry fist to the dryer that is obviously shrinking his jeans to fit me
2. I blame all the amazing fast food that has somehow expanded my waist.
3. Darn my wonderful loving husband for having the most incredible metabolism that has ever been created... thus making his poor wife have to eat a larger portion than she should.
4. Angry fist to the concept of finishing everything on your plate (we will not be teaching our children that... b/c for some of us eaters we actually will listen)
5. But most importantly I blame designers who have created the male skinny jean that are so feminine and sadly fit our bodies
Ok that is enough venting for now! This weekend you'll definitely see an update about the gym:) HA!
Love,
Alicia

No comments:
Post a Comment