"Talking to my niece absolutely melts my heart!"I've loved this sweet little girl since the moment she was born. I've absolutely loved watching her grow and cannot wait for another visit to spend time with her and my family.
Yesterday, while talking to Farrah my wonderful sister-in-law, I heard the cutest little voice asking for Aunt Awicia saying, "I wan fone, I wan fone!" (this may be a horrible attempt to mimic a 2.5 year old).
She told me hi and she missed me. We talked about her school and what she did. Some of the conversation was lost but she is such a talker and for 2 (almost 3 in July) has such a great vocabulary. At the end of the call she said I luv u over and over!
I can't wait to see this little girl again. She has definitely stolen everyone's heart!
Pictures of Olivia

Arboretum, Dallas, TX

The Zellner ladies!

Such a sweet little girl! I love my niece!

Farrah and Olivia: 2010
Miss Livie, your Aunt Alicia and Uncle Ray Ray love you so much!
Love,
Alicia

No comments:
Post a Comment