Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Zellner Girls!


To My Beautiful Zellner Ladies!

Yesterday I spoke to my sweet sister-in-law, Rachel, about blogging and how wonderful it is for catching up... stalking... the like;) But it really made me realize just how much I miss these ladies and how important they really are to me! I have been blessed with three beautiful and talented sister-in-laws and the cutest little niece in the whole world. It is so hard to not be with them as two of them live in Houston and the others live in Alabama. I love these ladies with all of my heart and wish I could express to them every day just how much they mean to me.

So I decided that this post I am writing entirely for them and to let all of you who may read my blog just how special these lovely ladies are. So here it is ... tons of pictures (of course!) and some histories!


More than 7 years ago (almost 8 in April) Ray and I first started dating and I had the privilege of getting to know Becky and Rachel. My house was merely a few blocks away which made spending time with the Zellner family oh so easy:) Becky and Rachel taught me so much... fun facts about their brother, about life, and really about fashion... ha! But from the beginning they treated me like family. Since I've never had a sister, they've always held that place in my heart! And going from 0-2 is absolutely AMAZING!

A few years later... I gained ANOTHER sweet sister-in-law. Soon after, Olivia was born.

Farrah and Olivia at the Arboretum in Dallas, TX

These ladies have been so wonderful to me throughout the years. I have loved getting to laugh with them, to cry with them, to watch them grow, to experience life, and all of it we did together. I know that miles do separate us, but we'd be there in a heart beat for one another...


Here are my wonderful ladies traveled near and far to be with me on this day! By the way... you ladies looked so beautiful and did more for me than you'll ever know! I am so thankful for every moment we've shared together and am so excited for all that is to come! I am so thankful for my family and for my sisters!

Enjoy our moments over the years! (no exact order)

Christmas 2008 in Sugar Land!
(Left to Right: Me, Becky, Rachel)


Night out at Red HOT and Blue with my sweet girls!


One of our first Christmas's together!


Easter Sunday with Rachel many years ago!


My bridal shower in Sugar Land


Becky I love you and your awesome faces!


Rachel and I at Becky's sort of kind of Grad Party?!?
Rachel... this was pre running through the water sprinklers! And yes I would have TOTALLY joined you! Ha! Sorry Becky:( We love you!


Farrah and I at the Comedy Club in Birmingham, AL! (1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and....!!!) HAHAHA


Night out on the town in SL with Rachel... Gotta love our gangsta selves!


Olivia and I:)


Rachel and her boy toy Tyler at our rehearsal dinner in Dallas! :)


Becky and I at my rehearsal dinner at Buca!


Becky caught the bouquet. ow ow!


Olivia's 2nd Birthday in Alabama!


Becky and her boy toy Todd:)


Thanksgiving 2009 with (some of) the pups!


Aunt Wicia and Olivia in Alabama


Swimming time with Baby Olivia in Plano, TX


HAHAH!


The beautiful bride:)


Zellner Wedding: Aunt Becky and Aunt Rachel with miss Olivia Grace


Whoop! Thanksgiving A&M game in Houston!


Baby Olivia (my first picture with the sweet girl): 4 months?!?


Lady and the Tramp:) LOVE IT!


Shots at Barcadia! To my sisters!


Farrah and Olivia 2010 Snapshots in Alabama!


Dinner at Mi Cocina in Dallas!


Zellner Wedding 2009 (Bouquet & Garder Toss Winners)


My beautiful niece at my rehearsal dinner at Buca di Beppo!


Farrah and Olivia 2010!


Easter Sunday! and yes if you look at the previous picture you will see that Becky and I were twinsies... not exactly planned but totally awesome!


Becky and Gixer! Big puppy!


Thanksgiving with my girl Rachel!


Rachel.... HAHA! Love it!


Farrah and Ryan Zellner (PS: I have an absolutely wonderful brother in law... I promise I didn't leave you out sir... a new blog entitled My boys should be posted in the near future! I am so thankful for you and that somehow when we first met you were able to drive for 13 hours in a car just the two of us:) haha

My Wonderful Ladies!





So thank you ladies for all the love and support over the years! I am so excited to catch up with you to see where I lives will take us and have each other through all of it:)

All my love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails