Friday, January 8, 2010

Wedding Bells Are Ringing!

This has been a wonderful year... a year full of love and new beginnings.

Ok, we all know I love everything WEDDING! I think it is such a special moment and I am so thankful and honored to be apart of it. Here are a few of my favorite people that will be getting married!
GOING TO THE CHAPEL AND WE'RE
... gonna get MARRIED!


Daniela Cruz and Robert Cox (college roommate, great friend, and lunch buddy).
This couple will be married in Dallas on September 18, 2010.


Colleen Donovan and Jason LeBlanc (High School Dance team, friend, and Aggie)
Colleen and Jason will be married in Houston on April 24, 2010.




Kaylan Williams and James Brushwood (one of my best friends, and Aggie)
This beautiful lady will be married in May in Dallas!



Rebecca and Beau are getting married April 10, 2010 in Dallas, TX


Jen (right) and Brandon will be getting married in November 2010

I wish all these wonderful couples the absolute best! May God bless your marriages with all the love and luck in the world.

Love,
Alicia

Update: I'd love to include my cousin Danny Pry and his beautiful fiance Jessica. Danny and Jessica will be married in Austin in early September 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails