Kaylan is ENGAGED!!!!This is such a fun post for me personally. I absolutely love this girl! She's one of my best friends in the world and I love seeing her glow. She is engaged to be married to such an amazing guy who we absolutely love... mainly b/c he meshed well with our group from the very start... which with our group of peeps is a really good thing... (just kidding guys) plus we hug and that can be awkward for some...but not for James!
But on a serious note I couldn't be happier for them. A few weeks ago our group of ladies received the cutest message on facebook from James saying that there may or may not be a reason to celebrate at the Gingerman that upcoming Saturday! I'm sure he did not expect the quick and large amount of responses from us girls, but we were all too excited to meet them up there for drinks in celebration of the BIG EVENT!
The only problem was that we were unsure if it would happen before or after. So I had planned that I would let her face do the talking... and it did! Because this is what I got! (review the picture above) Ha!
So what next... a photo opt of course!

James and Kaylan super excited over the wedding planning magazines they received from Kristin! Love the face James;)

Ow Ow... look at that rock sparkle! Love it!

Our group of ladies almost all married away!
To James and Kaylan... I wish you both all the love and luck in the world. I am so very excited to celebrate such a wonderful and special moment in your lives! Congratulations again and WE LOVE YOU!
Love,
Alicia
Love,
Alicia

No comments:
Post a Comment