Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wedding Wrap Up!

Yesterday Ray and I received a little present in the mail.... it was a CD of photos that my uncle had taken at our wedding!

I loved viewing every single one! I was able to see those special moments that we shared with each other and our family and friends on such a special day.

... And while the title of this post may be misleading as I'm sure I'll continue to post more pictures as they come... I just felt this was a great way to wrap up such a wonderful moment in our lives!

Life is not measured through the quantity of days that stand before us but the quality of time is what truly matters. It's moments like these that I feel I am the richest girl in the world!

Here are wonderful moments captured at our wedding: The best day of our lives!!! We thank all of our family and friends for making it so special!








































May the honeymoon last forever!

Love,
Alicia ZELLNER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails