Thursday, December 17, 2009

Post Wedding Bell Details!

Just FYI...
I decided that now would be a good time to post on a few changes since the wedding... (details, advice, etc)

Facts/Details/Advice:
- I am so thankful for our honeymoon! It gave us such a great time to relax after all the wedding funtivities. Now that the holidays have arrived we are back to being busy, but are excited for some rest time toward February;)
- I am not as crazy anal as I used to be. I'm not terrified that the apartment will go up in flames; however, I do still make sure that the oven and hair straightener have been unplugged.... I just don't double and triple check. I'm a work in progress:)
- Saying Husband is kind of weird but WONDERFUL! I love the word husband but it definitely will take some time getting used to it.
- I feel like we're playing "house": It's going to take some time to sink in that WE ARE REALLY MARRIED!
- NO MORE BRIDEZILLAS! Yes you heard me... the urge to watch doesn't come over me anymore. Crazy I know!
- I still can't find my stamps that I lost months ago... :(
- Sadly we have not finished our thank you notes... It's the holidays so it just makes things extra busy. We are SO VERY THANKFUL to everyone for everything they've done. Writing our notes is a part of this weekend's plans
- We will be spending our first Christmas together in Dallas! We are super excited and I think a little bit sad all at once. It will be so nice to take some time and relax. We will absolutely miss our families but will return to SL in a few months. During the break we are planning on starting some new family traditions as well as look forward to serving at Cornerstone on Christmas day! Plus we want to be here for a special someone that is said to arrive within a few days:)
- I'm still addicted to Chapstick!!!! I hope you didn't doubt that this fact would change:) I have started wearing lipstick though. So now I just interchange them. Yes there are multiple.
- I'm so excited for a FEW engagments that have occurred since November. I'm super excited so let's PLAN PLAN PLAN! I absolutely love weddings and will help in any and every way. I love you girlies!
- We are still a 2 dog family. I don't forsee any more in the future. We've officially had Mattie for a year now. Toby's birthday is coming up soon! He'll be 3 and we're saying that Mattie is 4ish maybe 7... we aren't sure and neither are the vets!
- I keep finding more wedding stuff hiding in the closet. Bubbles anyone?!?!?!
- Everyone says to not stress and while I did my best I definitely had some doozies during the planning process.... so something new... my hair is growing back. You heard me right. I lost hair during our wedding planning. Oh and interesting fact stress can also make you lose and gain weight. Thank goodness I was on the loosing end. But another fact... the holidays make you gain it all back:)
- I love using all of our wonderful gifts... I have all the necessary items to be a good host:)
- I have NOT gotten my name officially changed yet. I only have a few more days of paid leave so I'm trying to work around that... I can't wait until I officially become a Alicia Rose ZELLNER!

Upcoming Activities:
- Work Holiday Party: Thursday Dec 17
- Potential ABF Date Night Dinner: Friday Dec 18
- Michael's Graduation Party from SMU: Saturday Dec 19
- Bryson Fant will be born: Dec 21ish or before:)
- CHRISTMAS!!!
- NEW YEARS!!!
- Feb 2: Groundhog Day, Toby's 3rd Birthday, James' Birthday
- Alabama Visit
- Sugar Land Visit

REST & RELAXATION:)

I love how time is such an amazing factor! I can't wait for what is next...

Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails