Dear Santa,How are you? That was silly... I know you are extra busy this time of year so I do apologize for being so late with my request. This year I do not want my gift in a box with a ribbon or a bow. I have honestly been given so many gifts....
...the gifts of marriage and of being a newly wed. The gifts of friendship and love for those around me. I have honestly been given so many gifts that I am truly thankful for.
But this year I've also been given a few gifts that have not been so wonderful. I've been given the gifts of forgetfulness, laziness, and procrastination. So with this request I ask that you tell people that I'm sorry. Sorry that gifts will be late, that Christmas cards I actually bought early might barely make it on time and if not will be there right after... I promise that, and Thank you cards should be on their way!
If you will just let people know that would be the greatest gift. Let them know I am truly thankful for them and wish them such a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!
Thanks,
Alicia Zellner

No comments:
Post a Comment