
On Monday, Bryson Fant was welcomed into the world at 8:09 AM. He is 7 lbs 11 oz and 20.5 inches long and seriously the most beautiful blond baby boy ever! Both Ray and I are so excited for both the Fant and Bragg families and know this new addition is such a blessing from God! He is already so loved and I absolutely cannot wait to watch him grow! I absolutely look forward to all the wonderful memories to come!
Enjoy Bryson's debut and the family and friends who love him:)

A very happy Mommy and Daddy!

Such a beautiful new Mommy with her son!

Such a proud and wonderful daddy!

The Bragg Family:)

The Fant Family:)

I'm (in the process) of telling him he's such a sweet boy!

The Boys! :) (Kristin... we are officially out numbered:) But it's ok!

We wish all the love and happiness in the world to this new family and are so excited for Bryson to finally join us! We love you guys!
Love,
Alicia

No comments:
Post a Comment