Thursday, December 24, 2009

Letters from Orion: Reindeer in Training


Dear Mommy and Daddy!
I Ruff You sooo Much!

So yesterday I received my letter jacket and antlers at puppy camp... I'm officially a REINDEER in TRAINING!

I'll be honest... I was a little unsure at first about the whole idea... but after seeing my friends dressed up in their new accessories... I figured it was all OK and I was super excited about it! So excited in fact...

Here are some pictures: ENJOY!


Not too sure...


Aunt Alicia crowning me with my new antlers... Love'n it!


My friends attire...


Toby: "This better get me a treat. Did someone say it would... seriously I want one!"


Ok! One more picture!!! Mattie: "But daddy did say treat right?"

I've been such a good boy. Mommy and Daddy you'd be so proud.
Merry Christmas Eve from puppy camp!

Paws,
Orion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails