On Wednesday morning while getting ready I had received a text from Kristin. She wrote...It's Snowing!!!
I quickly went to the door while honestly only believing that a few wonderful flakes had touched the ground...
and this is what I saw...
TONS OF WHITE POWDERY SNOW!
Only a day before I had heard on the news that there was a cold front coming through and North Texas might be seeing some snow. People in Houston are even saying that it may snow this Friday.
What a wonderful SURPRISE! This native Houstonian has only seen snow on rare occasions. I couldn't be happier. Now all I want to do is curl up in over sized pjs sipping hot chocolate with EXTRA marshmellows and watch Christmas movies all day long!
While that is not exactly possible... I am just so excited for the holiday season to be here:)
Here are some pictures from this morning's snow!

View from our apartment: covered in snow!

My hubby and I in the snow:)

The Kiddos smelling the snow!

View from our balcony:)

View from our apartment: covered in snow!

My hubby and I in the snow:)

The Kiddos smelling the snow!

View from our balcony:)
I HEART SNOW!
Love,
Alicia

No comments:
Post a Comment