appointment at our Salon in McKinney. I can't believe 5 weeks has past since my first big girl hair cut and it was definitely time for a trim. But as you can see, I decided to take the plunge and go even shorter! What do you think of the new do?!?!Later I went to Target for some small errand shopping then came back to the apartment to hang out with my two furbabies until the hubs returned home from Frisbee. We have entered his Winter League Season of Frisbee which means each Saturday until March he will play two games... and today he came home victorious! Upon his return we had to take a few husband and wifey pics to celebrate the new do:)

Tonight he and Michael were heading downtown to go see Girl Talk. Let me explain further as I was asked a few times if the boys were going to see a random chick flick. :) In my husband's words... Girl Talk AKA Greg Gillis... is a mixologist who creates mash ups of pop and rap songs from several decades. Here is a picture of the gents before the concert.

Tonight, I am cuddling up on the couch with the pups and enjoying a quiet night at home doing my two favorite things... one being the obvious.... blogging and the other which has become a recent hobby to online home search. I know I am way ahead of schedule, but it's ok just to look right?!?!

Love it!! I'm getting my haircut on Tuesday!! I can't wait. The last time I cut it was around Halloween. It's been WAY too long!!
ReplyDeleteI too love it!
ReplyDeleteYa'll are too cute! Thanks ladies for the compliment. It is so nice to actually be going to a real SALON! Ha!
ReplyDeleteCUTE hair cut! Love your "big girl" hair cut! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's exactly what we're doing tonight. Well, that's what I had planned. But, Bryson has WAAY too much energy tonight and is still awake and it's 9:00. So, Instead of siting on the sofa drinking a glass of wine, I'm running around chasing Bryson, playing catch, pushing him on his car, singing songs and dancing like a goof. haha!!
Enjoy your relaxing night!!
I love the new 'do! It's really cute!
ReplyDelete