

Friday Night Ray and I were both feeling under the weather. Sadly we had a fun double date night planned with our sweet friends from church, the Zoutendams... or "The Other Z's" but we took a raincheck as we are definitely looking forward to spending time with them soon. So as a means to enjoy our Fun Friday in... we decided (or I decided... ha) that we should enjoy a PJ and pizza night with our cute fam of four. We picked up a few necessities including two Blockbuster movies and some snacks and were ready to enjoy our night in. I don't think the pups enjoyed our pj night as much as I did... but it was a great family time none the less. These truthfully are my favorite moments in the entire world. So here's to unexpected and wonderfully perfect nights with those you love.
How did you spend your Friday?

No comments:
Post a Comment