But before we left we had to have a small dance party in the apartment to celebrate!
...
...
Sunday morning, we started our day at church and enjoyed a wonderful bible study with our ABF and 10:50 service. After church, the hubs and I decided to enjoy this beautiful January weather (the whole two days of it:) and took a walk by our old apartment and park. It is amazing to think that our first moments of living in Dallas were standing right there before us...
...
... and it was amazing to revisit all the memories and moments we shared. Almost 4 years ago this August Dallas became our home. I am so thankful for this path as it is the path that God has laid before us. It is a path that has been chiseled long before we stepped foot down it and will continue all the days of our lives. I am thankful for his paths and these journies as they are greater than anything we can ever realize.





No comments:
Post a Comment