Monday, January 17, 2011

"Weekend Wrap Up" presented by Facebook!


I think facebook says it all...

January 12, 2010
Alicia Zellner is ready for a weekend of relaxing inside with minimal amount of moving away from the comfy couch... and of course wearing her fav pjs and spending time with the hubs! That's my idea of a great weekend:)

January 15, 2010
Alicia Zellner is about to get her hair did with her girl Jes from work. So off to get some Starbucks and enjoy a fun girl afternoon!!!!!

January 16, 2010
Alicia Zellner enjoyed a wonderful service, ihop for lunch, bought a jacket at burlington, random road trip looking at houses, two redbox movies, queso, and cuddling on the couch on a rainy day is my perfect weekend!!! Yay for no school Monday! Wishing everyone a wonderful day!

January 17, 2010
My day off I plan to clean, do laundry, study, short break for lunch, more study and throw some movie watching in. Gosh this feels like college. Ha!

Lunch with the hubs!!!!!!

Dinner with the Dukes at Dickies!!!!

Alicia Zellner has been misspelling the word Dickey's and is totally full on sweet tea. Had a great night with the Dukes... and soon to be baby boy Jacob:) Also is it bad that I do not know if my spelling of "misspelled" is correct. Sad I know! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails