Thursday, January 13, 2011

Our Furbabies!

Oh how I love these two furbabies! And yes I emphasize babies or furbabies because we are those kind of people. We are dog people... people that do anything for our pups...


...we give up sleep, time, bedspace, the works for these two cuties. Oh... well I guess I can remove bedspace as we no longer allow these two in our room. Toby is too forceful when it comes to his space and Mattie while extremely cute likes to steal your pillow and barks at the rain. So now I guess I can just say couch space. But with all that being said... oh how I love these two. I love their doggy breath, I love how they cuddle, I love their personalities, and most importantly I love how they are apart of our cute family of four! So here's a post just to the pups... to Toby and Mattie or Boo Boo and Moo Moo as I have lately been calling them. So here's to the furbabies... our first kiddos. We love you!

2 comments:

  1. Toby looks the exact same in all of those pictures. I can't believe how well they just sit still. Orion is bouncing off the walls every second of the day...unless he's sleeping, in which case his head is covered. haha! Cute pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. If you say treat enough it will work only for a little bit:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails