So sometimes I think we all just need to tell ourselves and those around us in the midst of our own stupidity that yes it may just be user error. I mean let's be honest no one likes to admit when they are wrong or that they may have a done something foolish but again sometimes maybe we need to all just admit... it's a User Error.So... Let's just say that my week started off with a few minor hiccups... the biggest being this... to the gentleman holding a bb gun and taking out squirrels or other furry woodland creatures, please next time realize that when you are standing on school property with a gun regardless the type or the reason... that maybe with all that is going on in the world... this is probably not the smartest thing to do. That definitely set off a very interesting chain of events that made for a super crazy Tuesday afternoon...
So here are a few of my random thoughts... comments... complaints... and compliments for this week's Thoughtful Thursday post! Random as I am... so are these thoughts:)
1. I love teaching... I know there are some days that are super challenging... but I wouldn't give up those amazing light bulb moments where you feel like a mother watching your child accomplish a task for the very first time. Hearing "hi" from my sweet girl or watching our boy walk for the first time and stroll around on a bike. Or hearing speech sounds spoken for the first time and for friendships being made. I truthfully feel fufilled.
2. I have never been so exhausted... while I love teaching I realize that this type of work is completely different from the corporate world. I have always respected teachers but now understand why they all have such early bed times.
3. My car broke down on Tuesday morning... boo to my Pontiac. Again everytime I tell shops they say... "oh it's a Pontiac"... like I didn't know what type of car it is.
4. We are sick... both Ray and I have really been under the weather this past week and are hoping that all this sickness leaves us and soon... b/c we are running out of kleenex and sadly I know I can go through an entire toilet paper role in a night
5. I heart Icees... seriously I am kind of in love with 711. While all the sugar may not be so healthy for us... it has been wonderful on our throats and of course is super tastey!
6. ELC Ladies Movie Night... I am super excited that my sweet ladies at work will be getting together in February for a fun Movie night where we will enjoy pizza and watch both Psycho 1 and 2
7. Never Straighten your fingers... so having a cute super short haircut is a lot of fun but it does come with the price of occasionally burning your fingers if you are not careful. Sadly for me it is still taking me some time to get used to not having those long locks and I have given myself some pretty bad... but small... burns on my hands.
Well this is what happens when you are super tired and really this is all that has gone on this week. So while this thoughtful Thursday post is short we are both looking forward to some very fun upcoming activities. Wishing you and yours such a wonderful week! Look forward to many more fun updates:)

I love your random Thursday thoughts! And I'm so glad that you have found a job that you truly love! I will be the first to admit there are days when I wonder why I chose teaching (mainly b/c of the paperwork that goes into being a sp.ed teacher), and then I remember when a child of mine has that lightbulb moment of understanding something, or retains information, or just wants to give me a hug! It's a very rewarding job - especially when the kids are special needs :) Oh, and I'm definitely one of those teachers who goes to bed early! I know that you'll do great on your certification exam - we'll be praying for you!
ReplyDelete