Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Very Long To Do List!

Well I guess instead of blogging about my exceptionally long to do list... I probably should actually start attempting to accomplish some of these goals. Oh well. I might as well have fun while writing it down. Ha!

1. Study for my content exam: Special Education EC-12
2. RSVP for a sweet baby shower coming up on Feb 5
3. Finish making CDs of our Zellner Christmas Family Photo session and send out ASAP
4. Update my PISD records including my interest letter, resume, certification information, etc to become a teacher this fall
5. Fill out summer school inerest form letter
6. Laundry
7. Dishes
8. Clean Apartment
9. Oil Change
10. Purchase gift for number 2
11. Sign up for number 1
12. Set up dinners/hang outs with sweet friends that I have been meaning to meet up with since the beginning of this year.
13. Research car insurance options
14. Get information to put my car in my name
15. Clean out car

I guess that is enough for right now. Wish me luck!

What are some fun or not so fun to do's on your list?

1 comment:

  1. I, too, have to fill out my PISD interest survey to teach at ESY! Tomorrow's to-do list: lesson plans, and hopefully some blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails