Here is my sad sad study space... a space in which I have sat at and stared at for days now. It is a space filled with many tissues (yes I did remove these for the sake of the picture and for your stomach), chapstick, neosporin, highlighters, computer, iphone, study guide for the Special Education EC-12 content exam, and personal notes.
While some days I wonder if I have truly retained any information and want to be in bed by 7Pm and others I do feel rather accomplished. I will have exactly one month from tomorrow and I am already through the first 100 pages with TONS of handwritten notes. Come on February 28, 2011! Bring it:)
Oh and hopefully whatever this combination of symptoms I have will somehow have disappeared by this time next month. I am somewhat skeptical at this point. Ha!



Sorry you are feeling under the weather. Studying while you are sick is not fun! Hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! I do know there has got to be an end to this sometime... hopefully sooner than later would be nice.
ReplyDelete