Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Best of 2010!

2010 was a super amazing year! Another year of blessings that God has given to us that I couldn't be more thankful for. So in this post "the best of 2010," I wanted to note a few of them. (as usual... no particular order... except for the first. My husband is my number one:)

Spending time with this amazing man!

Ray became a Warrior!
We said "until next time" to two of our best friends.
We love our Brushwoods!

Ray and I traveled to Florida for a Zellner Kids Vacation

I became certified to teach!
I love my ladies and kiddos in the ELC.
The Dukes are having a sweet baby boy
named Jacob Daniel Duke

Ray and I shared in so many beautiful weddings this year!

The Brushwood Reception

Colleen & Jason LeBlanc

Jenn & Brandon McLean Wedding

Daniela and Robert Cox Wedding

My cousin's Wedding


Enjoyed Grapefest with the Gathings!


We spent an amazing year with our Honeymooners ABF
Fair Food and Fun with Fants at the State Fair of Texas
We showered Sally with love for her sweet little baby girl
Harley Raider Gathings

Ray and I celebrated our first year of Marriage

We celebrated Bryson's first birthday!

We ran a marathon/half marathon for Team World Vision
We celebrated our first Zellner Christmas all together in SL


I enjoyed my first full year of blogging!
...
What an amazing year! I absolutely cannot wait for all that is to come in 2011. I can give you a hint that this year will probably be the biggest in Zellner history... so definitely look for all the posts to come!

5 comments:

  1. thanks lady:) I definitely think the same for you as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get the border around your pictures? I love it! PS Did you a new camera? Because your Christmas pictures look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the great comments. Carissa, I use picnik.com and am able to put borders or make collages. Also the Christmas pics were taken by a friend... hopefully soon I can get a camera to take pics like that;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails