Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Favorites... for now!

1. sweet tea
2. chapstick
3. calendars
4. highlighters and post it notes
5. large to go drinks or travel glasses
6. Friday night pizza nights
7. lunches with the ladies of the ELC
8. doggy kissies
9. anything monogrammed in the letter z
10. our new vaccuum:) The hubs brought it home tonight!
11. blogging and catching up on other's blogs
12. ballet type shoes
13. dr. pepper, pepsi, and root beer
14. Polka Dot Reisling
15. bed and breakfasts
16. my cotton hoodie jacket
17. my white watch... probably the first one I've had and worn in forever
18. house hunting.... currently only online
19. random road trips and drives
20. Sleep before 9PM
21. calls to my mama as I absolutely love talking and catching up with her
22. lazy nights in with the hubs and pups
23. spending time with my best friends
24. big girl hair cuts... I have one this saturday:)
25. Miss Libby Thursdays
26. Starbucks carmel apple cidar
27. soup and bread bowls

What are some of your current faves!?!?

2 comments:

  1. I love calendars, too... And I love my CG "lip stain" because it really is long last despite food and everything since I forget/don't have time to reapply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I might have to try that. I am sadly beyond addicted and but on some form of chapstick about every other second of the day:) ha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails