This Friday both my husband and I stayed home from work. Our 11 month anniversary was the previous day so we decided to celebrate it with a Fall twist. Since the season had started I asked if we could find a patch to pick our pumpkins for our upcoming pumpkin party. So today we decided to take advantage of this.That night we left for Frisco and arrived at the Pumpkin on the Prairie. Boy did we have so many pumpkins to search through. We saw pumpkins of all different sizes, shapes, and colors. I never knew pumpkins could be white or even a pumpkin that they refer to as Cinderella blue.
We enjoyed a wonderful time at the patch. Enjoy some pictures of our outing.
After our Fall outing to the pumpkin patch... it was time for dinner. One of our Zellner anniversary traditions is dinner at Buca di Beppo. Also having a coupon is always a plus! And delicious it was...
We dinned on two small lunch portions of the chicken saltimbocca and chicken parmigiana. The night was so amazing! Here's to 11 months... 11 months of wonderful moments, to new adventures, and Zellner traditions. Here's to almost one year of marriage!
After dinner I had to take one more picture of the fam of four! Happy Fall 2010 from the Zellner crew.
... and I should probably be honest. I did not take just one photo. This was the best we could get from the over anxious pups out of a whole slew of pics. Ha!















No comments:
Post a Comment