This afternoon after an amazing church service at the Heights, we enjoyed a fun afternoon in Downtown McKinney with the Dukes.Around lunch, both Stephanie and Adam met us at our new home in McKinney to see the new place and to enjoy a fun afternoon out. For lunch we decided to eat at Cadillac Pizza Pub and boy it was super tasty. We enjoyed what I like to call a "buffet of options" including fried pickles, mozzorella sticks with marinara sauce, a large pepperoni pizza, and a mammoth of cheesy nachos. YUM!
After filling our tummies on some amazing yummies... the boys decided to stay at the pub and watch the Cowboys game while Duckee and I enjoyed a nice stroll around Downtown McKinney. We ventured into the Salsa shop and Mom and Popcorn... my two favorite places in Downtown McKinney. I love all the amazing salsas from praline spread and apple butter to a wide range of hot salsas and mixes. Mom and Popcorn is seriously a must see on your stop to Downtown McKinney. Enjoy a wide range of candy, popcorn, and desserts!
What a fun afternoon! I am so thankful for wonderful afternoons with friends. Now I am back home... still stuffed on lunch and a candy dessert. Time for some rest and relaxation before we begin our week:) Happy end of weekend!
Love,
Alicia


No comments:
Post a Comment