Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Toodles to Tuesday

Happy Tuesday fellow bloggers. How long has it been since I've updated us Tidbit Tuesday style?!?! No really, sadly I do not want to check but I can only assume that it has been a little while. I haven't posted a weekend wrap up, a tuesday tidbit, a wordless wednesday, and the list continues to go on and on. I guess that's what happens when you get busy... lazy... or just tired. I might claim all three. Love it! Anyway, so it's that time again. Time for lots of random thoughts but hopefully I will try to do us some justice again so you know what the Zellner fam has been up to. Of course more pictures will soon follow. Still kind of waiting on getting a camera but I shall provide one soon... just saving those pretty pennies currently... so you may just be stuck with what you get:)
Of course in no logical order.... coming to you from beautiful North Dallas... your random tuesday tidbits:

1. Today we enjoyed PJ day at our school
2. I am almost 100% better... still working out a few little percentiles... which means I'm working this cough out of my system... and hopefully fast
3. I think I made my husband sick :(
4. Tomorrow Ray and I are enjoying a wonderful PJ party night at home... relaxing
5. Tonight the hubs and I met up with Stephanie and Adam at Buffalo Wild Wings to celebrate her 27th birthday
6. I love sweet tea... maybe a little too much
7. The hubs and I have slept dog free for over a week and are loving it. Even though I LOVE our furbabies... I will never share our bed with a dog
8. Currently our apartment is smelling a bit like smoke so I'm hoping to get this problem fixed ASAP!
9. I cannot wait to decorate for Fall... techically I could have started this already, but this is where the lazy part comes in
10. Our fall carnival at school is November 5
11. We will be raising money for the Uganda water project for our Dallas White Rock Race on December 5, 2010
12. October 16, 2010 is my last official class for my teaching certification... don't get too excited I still have some online classes and one more content test to pass before becoming "official"
13. We still are living without cable or any regular tv channels until we purchase the correct equipment... currently loving Hulu when possible
14. Yesterday I did my first 5K in over a month... this girl needs some motivation!
15. Both dogs are officially in great health... Toby needs to lose about 3 pounds of extra love'n
16. I could not be more excited for Duke family and baby Duke who is currently the size of a lemon
17. Ray and I will be celebrating our one year anniversary on November 14, 2010! Seriously the BEST year of my life. I have been so blessed with such a wonderful husband!
18. I have gotten old. Is it bad that I try to go to bed around 9PM and wake up before 6AM? Will this change? Ha
19. I love and miss my family... I cannot wait for the holidays!
20. Currently already starting to plan for our annual PUMPKIN CARVING PARTY!

I guess that's enough for now. I wish you all such a wonderful week. A week filled with adventures, randomness, and even a little bit of laziness! Enjoy it all. Until next time...

Love,
Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Tell me more about this pumpkin carving party! Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl... I updated my blog just for you about the Pumpkin Carve Parties:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails