Thursday, October 21, 2010

Stumped: Halloween Ideas?!?

Ok friends, I have absolutely no idea what I want to be for Halloween this year. I am absolutely stumped on this one. Typically I am pretty good about this type of thing as theme parties are my favorite and something I do well. I do feel as though this year as most years just fly by but this one takes the cake. I mean it was seriously the middle of August the last time I checked and now I'm planning Halloween costumes?!?! This just baffles me; however, thus as it is I am going to have to get creative and fast. Now I know some amazing ladies do read this blog... so please if you have any ideas I would LOVE to hear all about them. This first picture was a few years ago where my husband and I did Beauty and the Geek. It was actually one of my favorites. My husband is just too funny as a nerd. Love it. The next picture was taken last year for my bachelorette party on Halloween.



Meet Juno, Kindergarten Indian, Bridezilla, and The Vampiress. So again if you have ANY ideas please feel free to share them with me as I'm having a bit of trouble this year. Also I'd love to hear any costumes that you have planned for yourself.

Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you!

3 comments:

  1. Are you not dressing up as something Wizard of OZ for Fall Festival??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might browse through some of these.

    http://www.realsimple.com/holidays-entertaining/holidays/halloween/easy-diy-halloween-costumes-00000000045622/index.html

    They are for kids, but I think you could pull them off. I thought the pig in a blanket and raining cats and dogs were cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy... of course I will be dressing up for the festival! I will be a munchkin. I just meant for Halloween itself. Tammy... thank you for such cute ideas! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails