Saturday, October 9, 2010

I Heart FALL...

We are welcoming fall into the Zellner home. It has been absolutely beautiful outside these past few weeks. We've enjoyed walks around the lake by our new apartment as well as the beautiful scenary... now it is time to bring that beautiful fall decor inside.
Enjoy a few pictures of the Zellner home.
Wishing you a Fabulous Fall Season
from the Zellners

Fall is one of my favorite seasons. I absolutely love when the weather gets cooler and the leaves begin to change colors. I love all the wonderful activities from pumpkins, to Halloween theme parties, to fall festivals. One of my favorite activities is the Zellner annual Pumpkin Carving Party. (P this ones for you!) A good friend from highschool was interested in hearing about our Pumpkin Parties... so I figured what a perfect time to give details of our past funtivities.


Eat... Drink... and be Scary!
Each year, the hubs and I invite over our great friends for a night of Pumpkin Carving. We ask each couple to bring their own pumpkin. We provide tasty treats and good holiday cheer. Together we carve pumpkins, play fun games, enjoy yummy holiday themed food, and celebrate! Here are some fun pics from previous parties. This year's pumpkin event shall be coming soon to a blog near you:)


2009 Pumpkin Carving Party Decor

Treat Bags!

2009 Pumpkin Carving Party Group

The Fants 2009

The Dukes 2009


2008 Pumpkin Patch

2008 Pumpkin Carving Party
Michael's Argyle creation
Baked Pumpkin Seeds

Here's to 2010's Pumpkin Carving Themed Party! A time to Eat... Drink... and be SCARY!

2 comments:

  1. Ah! I feel so special you did this for me. I honestly am thinking of doing something like this. If not this year, maybe next. Your decorations for fall and the parties are seriously SO awesome. Good job! Thanks for the great ideas! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well of course:) I look forward to hearing and seeing your party pics when have it. They are always a blast to throw. so enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails