
Ok people... let's totally be honest. I know that we've all had days like this where it seems that everything from the moment you wake up to the moment you go to bed... things go wrong... but as always these stories have a happy ending. Well I too am like this... well mine probably is not exactly one single day but really this entire week. Ha. And again not every moment of every day but for some reason I think... and please tell me if I'm wrong... but we all have some week or so within our year that is just not up to standard. So I'm happy to say that I'm getting mine over with this week... so maybe I won't have to worry about another one coming until the following year... or that's at least what I'm telling myself. ha.
Seriously I'm not sure if it's a full moon or what but for some reason things have been crazy this week... from our apartment being fumigated for three days(due to the wonderful smoke smell) to my car smoking and its wonderful wiring issue, to the kids that for some reason are trying to test us :) ha, to just having completely restless sleep and no energy and potentially getting sick again, to other useless and trivial things happening... all I have to say is... finished!!!! Ha. So tomorrow I will salute this "not so exciting week" and say good-bye as I am not ready for you to return for a good while. I pray for a wonderful week ahead, a week of exciting and fun opportunities including the Zellner annual pumpkin carving party, my school carnival, class field trip, our upcoming anniversary, and thanksgiving of course. To all of you who may be feeling a bit like me... we are absolutely in it together. Wishing you all a wonderful Friday and fun and exciting fall adventures. Good-bye to the old and welcoming the new...

No comments:
Post a Comment