Saturday, October 9, 2010

SMILING YOU!

"Zellner... Smiling You!"

I absolutely love my kids in the ELC and love what I'm doing. It is the most rewarding thing I could ever be a part of... I also work with the most amazing ladies. Let's just say... we keep things interesting in the ELC. We are in week 8 of my first school year and each day is absolutely a new adventure. I wish I could remember all the hilarious things that have been said... I have had so many days I've laughed until I cried. I do not ever want to forget these great moments and/or comments in our class. Now remember this may have no meaning to you or may seem a bit odd, but I feel that these moments must be remembered for years to come.

- Smiling You!
- Make me a bird...
- On the refrigerator!
- Ice Tea AMs
- I will barter for Chic-fil-a
- Fluids make me sad
- Miss Libby Thursdays
- Take you on a cruise.
- I grrrr at you
- Kindergarten Rodeo
- McGruff is kind of intimidating to kindergarteners
- PJ Day
- (It's) ALL ABOUT ME
- Ribbons Time: It's time to say good-bye to all my fr-ie-nds!
- My daughter
- Fun Fabulous Fridays
- ... And Don't Forget the Bacon! "May I have some please please!"
- Junie B. Jones books are a must have in ELC... side note. I love Eric Carl books!
- ELC... Diane Trout... ELC Diane Trout
- Music is our number one motivator
- Elmo's sleeping?
- We love the chicken dance
- Jiggy rocks our socks off
- I easily walk 4-6 miles per day
- Coyotees kept us from recess... no literally
- Mrs. Zellner climbed through a tunnel at recess and realized just how long it had been since she had scaled a jungle gym
- Alice in Wonderland
- Cheat Fridays
- Boo Bear
- In between the toes
- Chocolate? Must be chocolate
- Polka dots make me happy

I love my job!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails