Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday (almost) Hallows Eve!

Happy (almost) Halloween Friends!
What a week. A week filled with so many activities... sometimes being overloaded of course... but now I could not be more excited it is Friday and the weekend is FINALLY before us. I also am so excited and cannot wait for all the fun Halloween-esque activities coming up!

Where's Waldo?!?!
This Friday, Ray's company, PFS, had their annual Halloween costume contest. I personally think he makes a fantastic Waldo myself:)


My favorite Waldo:)

At school we have participated in Red Ribbon Week! Our themes included wearing team jersies, sun glasses, sweats, the color red, and of course our Friday was spirit day as always. Many adorned our black and gold... which was pretty fitting for the upcoming holiday. Today was also a very special day as today was our Halloween Celebration with some music ladies... including our very favorite one... Miss Libby.

This Friday was also the fourth grade field trip to the Outdoor Learning Center in Plano. We learned about the black land prairie, animals and their habitats, as well as dug for fossils. Let's just say that this was a very interesting outting... but did end with a LOT of laughs, a good time:) and some yummy cupcakes for my efforts.

After a very LONG week, Ray and I decided to enjoy a wonderful date night out!

Dinner and a Movie Date Night!
The Hubs and I:) 10/29/10

We decided to dine at OTB... as I was really in the need of some tasty Mexican Food and a house strawberry margarita. Yum!

I know it's sad but I really do think I could eat Mexican every day of my life. After a very wonderful dinner and being totally stuffed, we then decided to go see Saw 3D. I mean come on... first day out and last of the Saw series. And as Ray would say... what could be better than in 3D!


Saw in 3D!


The Zellners and the 3D glasses

Well as an avid Saw fan I have to say that this final one was not all I had envisioned it to be. As specified all the lose ends would be tied up and all questions were supposed to be answered... pretty much I was left with more deaths, a lot of blood as always, and a twist that was thrown to us within the final few minutes of the movie. I was left (sad to say) with disappointment.

... but while the movie was not all it was cracked up to be... I had a great night out with my papa bear. I love have special evenings out with my love:)

HAPPY FRIDAY and let the Halloween hours begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails