Friday, July 30, 2010

Back to School & Corporate Challenges!


As I have previously mentioned (a few times at least... may be an understatement) I will be going back to school this August to obtain my Alternative Certification. I am merely a few content tests away from receiving my full acceptance letter from the program I am looking to use. But again, this girl will be extremely busy from August 14 to October 16. The only available session is located in Grand Prairie... which means I'll be making a pretty far trek one to two days a week for 10 weeks. Check out this crazy schedule:

Saturday, August 14: 9AM-4PM
Saturday, August 21: 9AM-4PM
Wednesday, August 25: 6PM-9PM
Saturday, August 28: 9AM-4PM
Wednesday, September 8: 6PM-9PM
Monday, September 13: 6PM-9PM
Saturday, September 18: 9AM-4PM
Wednesday, September 22: 6PM-9PM
Saturday, October 16: 9AM-4PM

It's about that time again... time for the Richardson Corporate Challenge!


Ray will be joining PFS Web and will be participating in a variety of challenges including a 5K, Dodgeball, Dominoes, Kickball, the coach for Punt Pass and Kick, and potentially volleyball that will begin this September through October.

As provided by the website found here...

"The Richardson Corporate Challenge is an Olympic style competition involving as many as 22 athletic and non-athletic events held in late August through early October. The event kicks off with an opening ceremony and after plenty of competition ends with a closing ceremony. Companies compete in events ranging from softball to volleyball and billiards to golf. Activities are scheduled during the week after normal business hours and on weekends. Employees, spouses, and Retirees are eligible to participate. The benefits are endless! Put the Corporate Challenge in your company’s budget and see for yourself what you get in return. For starters, Camaraderie, boosted morale, teamwork, pride and reduced stress plus tons of company fun!

Congratulations to all of the companies who participated in 2009 and raised $118,000 for Special Olympics Texas."

What an amazing amount of upcoming activities. I hope you all have such a wonderful Friday and upcoming weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails