Friday, July 23, 2010

Lately...Week's Review!


Happy Friday to all of my fellow bloggers. What an interesting week we've had. While at times it could not have gone by any slower and other times I was extremely productive... and all have gotten us to where we are today... Friday! YAY!

In this Week's Review... things have been pretty great.... again minus the broken camera. I realized that I would feel lost without it (since it had been broken last Friday... one full week!) but I didn't realize I would feel the separation issues that I have been. It seems like so many cute things have been happening with the hubs or pups or random things at work... but nope I can only catch it by word of mouth... which I do anyway but goodness a snap shot of the action would be so amazing right now. But luckily my wonderful sister-in-law Farrah is coming to my rescue. So I should have one shortly...

In other news... I/we have/will... (no particular order)
1. Signed up for Circle of Friends, an opportunity to serve individuals with cognitive disabilities through our church. Our first planning meeting will be held in mid August and the first group activity will begin in September.
2. Signed up for Joyland, an opportunity to serve the needs of children from birth through four on Sundays.
3. Started training modules online for the Certification Program. I am currently waiting to hear if they have received the sent transcripts and make my deposit to the program.
4. We will be going to the Ranger's Game this weekend with our ABF!
5. I went Running this morning. Yay for 6:30AMs?!?!
6. Took the Pups on a Walk last night around the neighborhood. I love to get out with them... but this heat is making them a bit out of shape. Plus poor Mattie is strutting her little gimp leg.
7. Joined Team World Vision.
8. Signed up for White Rock Marathon/Half Marathon on December 5, 2010.
9. Wednesday night, I had a fun Girl's Night with Daniela.
10. Saturday we are looking forward to a fun Pool Day. I am so looking to get these tan lines under control for my Cousin's Wedding next Sunday! I am also looking forward to seeing my family including my mom, dad, brother, aunt, uncles, cousins, and great aunt!!!
11. Had a great enchilada Dinner with our neighbor, Ralph, this past Tuesday night.
12. We will be meeting Ray's aunt and cousins for a concert in Denton next Monday.
13. Next Wednesday, I will enjoy a great Coupon Class session with Katy Link.
14. Ray will complete his July monthly half marathon within the next two weeks! Congrats love this will be your 7th half for the year. Way to go!
15. A great friend from work found out that they will be having a little girl. I can't wait to meet Harley!
16. This little cutie turned 7 months old this past Wednesday! Picture borrowed from his wonderful mom and my amazing friend:)


Happy week in reviews! Have such a wonderful weekend. More updates and posts to come... hopefully pictures as well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails