Most people tend to have a love/hate relationship with Thursdays. I can honestly understand. It is an extra day standing in your way until TGIF! Right?!?!?... well strangely enough... I kind of like them. Plus it's typically the best night for TV. Ha! So for this Thought-Full Thursday Post... it's about that time again... time to reveal what's been going on as of late, what we're up to in the future... and other random thought-full tidbits.... (in no exact order)Wishing you a wonderful Thursday and a great almost TGIF!
1. We wished our sweet niece a very happy 3rd birthday this week.
2. We will celebrate our 8th month anniversary (a day late:)... Lunch at Olive Garden!
3. We will enjoy a bittersweet Friday. I am so excited for The Brushwood Bye Bye Bash and for their new adventures into married life/school/work/etc... but am sad to be saying good-bye!
4. I was hit in the head with a car door trunk yesterday.
5. I previously got to have a fun lunch date at OTB with this little cutie and his amazing mom!
6. Ray and I enjoyed a few emergency date nights of dinner and a movie. Ray and I probably watch a little too much television/movies.
7. I love snapfish and have been working on our wedding album for several months now.
8. We will officially be attending a Rangers game with our ABF on July 23rd.
9. My parents are coming to visit the weekend of August 7-8.
10. Poor Mattie fell off the bed this past Sunday and hurt her foot... and is now starting to act more like herself. We do have to remind her to take it easy.... which is kind of difficult for a pup to understand.
11. We will officially be moving Sept 24, 2010... more details to come!
12. Ray's cousin Stephen will be performing with the Cavaliers in Denton, TX on July 26, 2010.... which we will be attending with his aunt, cousin, nana, mom, and dad.
13. I am saddened to hear that Steve Carell's contract is up and he will not be extending it. I do not know what they will do without Michael Scott.
14. We are officially earning points to help us with our France trip next year (our goal)
15. I will be making some yummy cup cakes tonight... chocolate funfetti!
16. We have invited our neighbor across the hall over for dinner next Tuesdays for cheesy enchiladas.
17. We will be attending a 30th birthday party on Sunday for Eric Davis, a sweet friend from our ABF at the Heights.
18. Looking forward to my cousin's outside wedding. I will need to go shopping ASAP!
19. Team World Vision will be meeting this Sunday in regards to the Marathon/Half Marathon team that will be participating at Dallas White Rock Marathon on December 5, 2010.
20. A sweet friend from work will find out the gender of her baby next week. So exciting!
I guess that is all of the thought-full Thursday updates I have for now. Enjoy the rest of your week and look forward to more updates soon.
Love,
Alicia




No comments:
Post a Comment