Friday, July 9, 2010

The Mr. & Mrs. Information Board


I love being married to my best! Every day is a new adventure! So for this post I thought it would be fun to provide more random tidbits about our lives, about both my husband and myself, about our furbaby farm and cute fam of four, and officially starting our lives together in Dallas. Again so as random as these tidbits might be... a bit quirky, maybe a bit odd, but they make us unique and who we are... The Zellners:)

Welcome to the Mr. and Mrs. Information Board:
1. Ray's Motto is Don't Worry be Happy and Everybody Wang Chung Tonight!
2. I am a horrible side seat driver. I do it out of love and fear:)
3. My husband and I have our own dance parties. I do love to dance randomly to our own tunes.... even while we're cooking.
4. I prefer to eat ice cream out of a mug.
5. Mattie is definitely a daddy's girl.
6. We hit the snooze button about 3-4 times each morning... but use that time to cuddle.
7. I am always hot. My husband is always cold. I win when it comes to the A/C but loose when I see the bill:( ha!
8. I love puppy kisses.
9. We purchase the Sunday newspaper just for the coupons! (I think Ray may read other sections... I pretty much discard everything but the free savings)
10. I love getting the mail. It will be amazing when we have our own official stand by itself mailbox.
11. Ray loves... France, independent films, 80s movies and music, wine & champagne, records, Chucks, skinny jeans, ties, vests, MUSIC in general, iphones, etc!
12. I love... blogging, house hunting, vacations, karaoke to 80s music, scrapbooking, making crafts, babies, and our cute fam of four!
13. I want to take an Alaskan cruise.
14. We love family reunions and hope for many more in the future. (It is hard living further away from family)
15. I use picnik.com to alter my pictures. To use click here.
16. Our puppies stay at Dogs Play in Plano when we travel. They are absolutely loved there.
17. Mattie loves the yellow not so squeaky rubber toy bone. Toby loves whatever toy Mattie has.
18. I really prefer long shirts and wearing jeans which makes things pretty hot during the summer months.
19. Ray plays basketball on Wednesday nights with men from our church. He also enjoys playing soccer... indoor but preferably outdoor.
20. I wish I was a stronger swimmer.
21. The dogs are extremely needy but loving. Poor Toby has a horrible case of separation anxiety.
22. Ray and I have Netflix and also stream movies from the wii. Our que is funny b/c it either has slasher films/psychological thrillers or independent/foreign films.
23. I have never played a full game of words with with friends... Ray on the other hand is a champ.
24. Ray talks in his sleep.
25. Ray could honestly quit his job and become a masseuse but I kind of keep him all to myself:)

Well I think 25 tidbits will do for this information board post. What are some interesting and random facts about you, your family, life, etc?

Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails