Thursday, July 29, 2010

Africa, Perfect Storm, Coupons, & Homework?!?!



Happy Thursday and a very happy MORE than half way through the week:) This week I have been busy, productive, and lazy all at the same time... You may question if that is possible... but I am definitely good at it. While some of you may have realized I have taken a few days off of posting... I know... could you ever believe it?!?! But as previously mentioned things have been a little hectic. So I would love to catch us back up to speed on all that is going on in the Zellner household.

Monday: Ray and I attended the Cavaliers Performance in Denton, TX. It was so wonderful to see his aunt and cousins! To read more about the performance, view here. We also received our 26.2/13.1 for Africa shirts. They are absolutely amazing and as soon as I have a camera I will be posting pics of them!
Tuesday: This was one of my most productive days to date. I purchased a wedding gift for my cousin's wedding this Sunday, paid for the Alternative Certification Program, chose my schedule (so do expect this lady to be a bit busy from August 14-October 16), cut coupons for Katy's coupon class on Wednesday, sent my application to school districts, requested transcripts, and studied in the form of Homework?!?! I never thought I would say that again after graduation over 3 years ago. Ha. After work, I journeyed to the grocery store for a few essentials as we were getting pretty low. All of a sudden a random torrential downpour flooded the parking lot as I realized I had just removed the umbrella from my purse. So standing soaking wet with bags in hand I then realize my window had fallen as rain rushed inside. It was definitely one of those days... but I guess I found the humor in it... until the next morning when my car smelled like mildew. Poor Pontiac. Just one more year... that's all I ask:)
Wednesday: Ray and I both participated in separate activities after work. While I was at Katy's coupon class, he met up at the church to play basketball with some guys from our ABF. The class was great and very beneficial. I definitely look forward to seeing what type of deals I can score at Kroger, CVS, and maybe Walgreens every now and again.
Thursday: Oh did I mention that the dyer hasn't worked for about a week. Sadly we've just been drying things about 3-4 times... but it wasn't until this rain has hit that we realized how bad our dryer situation is... so today thank goodness Ray is calling someone to come out and fix it. And yes for those of you who know about our previous situation with NOT emptying the lent trap... I did make sure that this was not the reason for a faulty dyer. I know people live without their washer/dryers... I sadly am not one of these people. I am very much looking forward to properly working utilities:) So in regards to tonight's plans... I will say I am thankful for a night of rest and relaxation. I do have the intention to study and prepare for my upcoming content tests. More will be posted on my program status. I can't wait.

Well I guess that catches us back up to speed on what we've been up to. I wish you all a wonderful almost TGIF! Look forward to many more posts and (hopefully) pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails