Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Emergency Dollar Date Nights!

Both Ray and I love Date Nights! We really try to spend as much time as possible as a couple... and to be honest... I enjoy every moment of it. Now just because we like to go out does not mean that we like to break the bank. So we look for fun, less expensive options.
This past week we went to see DATE Night at the Cinemark Dollar Theater in Plano. On Tuesday's they even have $.75 specials. So you are able to enjoy a fun night out for just a few bucks! I would highly recommend it:)

This week we were both extremely in need of a night out. As I had previously forgotten to mention... this was our emergency date night:) as Ray called it! So after arriving home from work, we changed, had some puppy play time, and were ready to begin our evening for two.


My date for the evening:)

For dinner we decided to make a quick stop by the infamous Taco Bell where we dinned on a few different options. I of course had to take the opportunity to take a few pics. I loved all the random balloons and bright colors. Thank you love for being such a trooper!


We both love how the hot sauce has random captions on it.... especially the one that says... "Will you marry me?" This could potentially cause problems for the unsuspecting boyfriend who passes a random packet to his girl. Ha! ... It's Ok b/c I would have said "YES!" :)



Date Night was honestly a really cute movie! I love Steve Carell and Tina Fey's chemistry. They kept me laughing the entire time! Thank you love for a fun evening out. I look forward to many more dollar movie date nights:)

Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails