Thursday, July 22, 2010

Team World Vision & White Rock Registered!


IT'S OFFICIAL!!!

The hubs and I are registered for The Dallas White Rock Marathon/Half Marathon on December 5, 2010. As previously mentioned we will be running with Team World Vision through the Heights Baptist Church to support our Water Project in our Partner village of Kyalulangira, Uganda.

To view my PERSONAL Team World Vision Page here.

or you can click on the picture link on the right hand side listed under Team World Vision Donations.

I am so very excited and anxious for our team to begin our group runs. While I am still in the process of getting back into the shape I was previously in... I am so very excited about the opportunity to participate for such a wonderful cause. Enjoy some pictures from The Dallas White Rock Marathon/Half Marathon on December 14, 2008.


Michael and Raymond complete their first marathon!
(26.2 miles and still looking great!)


Ray and I with our first race medals!

One of my favorite parts of the race was hearing the amazing fans shout my name. Something incredible happened and it gave me such a great boost of energy. I thought to myself... they know me and are cheering for me! Then you come to realize that your bib has your name on it... but still such an incredible experience:)

More posts will be coming shortly with all the amazing updates. Be sure to check out our pages within the next few days to assist us in our donation goal for Team World Vision.



1 comment:

  1. WOW!! I am so excited for you guys and so happy to hear you are geting back in shape. I love when people do things for such an awsome cause. Just know your alabama family is behind you guys and can't wait to hear more.In other words RUN Your BOTTOM off lady!! Love you tons

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails