This past Friday, many of our ABF couples met up at the Ranger's Stadium in Arlington to cheer on our team against the L.A. Angels. It turned out to be an amazing game... plus it's always great to take home a win! Sadly we were minutes away from seeing the only run made the entire game... but still it was a time of great fun, good friends, tasty treats, and ended with the best firework show I have EVER seen!
Here are some pictures that I kindly borrowed from Katy Link of our fun evening with friends at a Ranger's Game!


Happy to share!!! I wish our seats were all together so I could have gotten pictures of you guys too!
ReplyDeletehey girl no worries. I'm just thankful someone is there WITH A camera and with GREAT quality:) We had such a fun time with you guys and really look forward to more activities!!! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!
ReplyDelete