
1. I broke my camera this past weekend:( boooo!
2. Ray and I will be moving to McKinney, TX at the end of September (to an apartment).
3. I am currently in the process of getting an alternative certification.
4. Ray and I are saving for a trip to France next year. We want to travel to Paris, the city of lights, and to many of the country's well known wine regions.
5. I am really looking forward to starting a family... I've definitely caught the fever:)
6. It's about that time for Ray to complete his next monthly half marathon.
7. I would already love to plan a trip to Tuscon!

Good luck on all your plans! Very excited for you!
ReplyDeleteYou are too cute! Thanks girly:)
ReplyDeletewow I so wish ryan and i were able to do all those fun trips just glad i have sister to take pictures for me love you
ReplyDeleteWell we shall see if our main one comes true! Plus sadly no pictures for a bit... boo! Just wait for our Zellner Kids Vacation to Alaska or something:) Hey they still owe us at PCB... so trip #2 shall be in the works:)
ReplyDelete