Friday, July 9, 2010

Team Edward!

So you will have to give no judgment as I know I may be the only Vampire fan out there as most people are succumbing to the shirtless ware wolf frenzy. But honestly I will have to say that I am totally Team Ray as he was the sweetest husband for taking me out on a dinner and a movie date night this past Thursday to see the new Twilight Saga, Eclipse! Honestly, I really did like this movie. I've of course watched the other two but felt that this was such a good story and really just loved all the drama and the 3's never ending love triangle.

Thank you hubs for a fun dinner & a movie date night!

To make an early showing, we picked up Chick-fil-a for dinner. I may or may not look a little too happy to be dinning on a yummy chicken sandwich, fruit, and a sprite...


Movie Picture with the Hubs!

Thank you love for such a fun night out!

This rainy weather has made me a bit stir crazy and it was nice to get out on a work night. Ha!

Love,
Alicia

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe that Ray would miss "the decision" just for some Twilight. Gosh I am loved:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails