Saturday, July 10, 2010

Where We're You?

So I am unsure if it is the gallon of sweet tea I've had this Friday from Chilis or just the fact that it's Friday and fun random blog posts stream into my head, but I've done it again! I'm super excited about a blog post that will be hitting my blog sometime this weekend or first thing Monday morning. What a great way to start off my bloggable sessions.

My next post is entitled... as you may have figured out from the picture on the left... "Where Were You?" I've asked my wonderful Zellner family to provide me with a picture and a message about a fun Saturday activity they participated in. The idea stemmed from the fact that while it's hard to be apart, there are ALWAYS ways that we can keep in touch and stay up to date on all the fun summer events in our lives. So do expect some fun pictures for my next post detailing all the summer festivities going on with the Zellner crew!

So where were you on Saturday, July 10, 2010?!?

Love,
Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Due to unforeseen events that occurred this weekend we will be rescheduling this post for another time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails