This past weekend, Ray and I had such an amazing opportunity to go back to Sugar Land for a sweet friend's wedding. Colleen and Jason Leblanc were married at St. Lawrence Catholic Church on Saturday, April 24, 2010 at 2PM with the reception to follow at Sweet Water Country Club.It was an absolutely beautiful wedding! I have basically grown up with Curls... We attended middle school, high school, dance team, and college together.... and definitely have shared in countless memories. I am so thankful and excited we were able to share in this absolutely amazing moment as we wish the bride a groom all the love in the world. Congratulations to such a beautiful couple. May the honeymoon truly last forever:)

The wedding was absolutely beautiful. It was filled with so much love, laughs, great tunes, and of course... an amazing celebration!

Ray and I at the Leblanc Wedding in Sugar Land!

Two of my absolute favorite Dance team ladies...
Curls & Alex!
It was so amazing to see these beautiful ladies! Congrats to the new bride and to the new mama:) Alex, Annabell and Caroline are the sweetest little girls. It was so amazing to see both you and Mark. We wish you so much luck and love on your new adventure!
What would be a get together if we didn't
have a photo opt?!?!


After the ceremony, Ray and I stopped by our old alma mater... Wow. I can't believe it's been 7-8 years since graduation. It is absolutely amazing how quickly time flies. These special moments just remind me to truly capture all moments possible... especially spending it with those I love:)


Early Sunday, we met with our families at Corelli's Italian Restaurant in Sugar Land for a brunch and belated birthday celebration for Ray.

Meet the families: Nana, Joyce, Will, Sally, Stephen, Becky, Todd, Kathy, me, Ray, MJ, and Owen:)

Happy Birthday Ray... a surprise slice of delicious cheesecake... (behind the coke:)

The birthday boy and his wife:)

My beautiful mom and I at Corelli's
What an amazing time to celebrate family, enjoy yummy food, and wonderful conversation. I absolutely look forward to our next visit:) Love you all for making this surprise birthday brunch such a great experience.

To an amazing weekend... a weekend of love, pure happiness, family celebration, and future plans;)
Love,
Alicia
Alicia







No comments:
Post a Comment