Thursday, April 8, 2010

Here's to You Mr. Busy Season!

We all have a busy season. It may be at work or at home, but in some way we find some of our weeks that are definitely busier than others. And while this picture may be somewhat odd or even a bit ridiculous, I think we've all found ourselves in a very similar form and fashion. We definitely all know what it feels like to want to throw in the towel.

This week and a few others are definitely a part of my busy season. It is funny to think of all the upcoming weekends and where we'll be. Now don't get me wrong. I am so excited about all the new fun activities... it is just amazing to realize that we will truthfully be busy until about June. Work has also taken on another functionality. I have been presented with such an amazing opportunity that will truly allow me to gain essential experience in my field which truthfully is a gift. But there are days... I come home, sit on the couch, and try to not imagine the clock quickly speeding its way through the night until I might go to bed and wake up in what seems like merely a few short moments. It takes me back a few years and I realize that in almost a month I will have been out of school for 3 years and on my 3rd job... but hopefully the job I will keep around for a very long time. It will be officially 2 years as an HR Manager in June. How time truly does fly. So while I am in my busy season, it's so nice to know we've all been there and we've all shared in the same hectic nature of it. So here's to you!

Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails